Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to rip both versions (Theatrical and extended) from a 2-in-1 to MKV UHD HEVC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to rip both versions (Theatrical and extended) from a 2-in-1 to MKV UHD HEVC

I have Terminator Salvation 2-in-1 CEE Theatrical/Extended versions 4K Blu-ray.
    When I try to rip the disk it only sees the theatrical release, not the extended release
    How do I rip both versions (Actually, I really only want the extended version)?

Once the movie is in Fab try other titles button if that gives you the other titles then check mark the titles you want to convert try from the 4k disk.If you want both check both.If you just want to clone the disk to get both this will work as full disk should also work for both versions.You can shrink a full 4k disk if your trying to save space.

Comment

There are no other titles. I want to rip the extended version to MKV 4K. I'm not concerned about file size.

Comment

Originally posted by Yanta View Post
        I have Terminator Salvation 2-in-1 CEE Theatrical/Extended versions 4K Blu-ray.
        When I try to rip the disk it only sees the theatrical release, not the extended release
        How do I rip both versions (Actually, I really only want the extended version)?
        Please use Clone mode to see if the output will contain the two releases or not.
        Also, please attach the latest dvdfab_internal.log session to help check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please use Clone mode to see if the output will contain the two releases or not.
          Also, please attach the latest dvdfab_internal.log session to help check it out.
          OK, Clone mode just gives me one movie as well. Perhaps I got sold a dodgy disk?

Comment

OK, Clone mode just gives me one movie as well. Perhaps I got sold a dodgy disk?
            Please attch the internal.log and open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. Please check PM message for FTP info, thank you.

Comment

This is getting worse.

I upgraded to 11.0.6.1 and now I can't even clone the UHD disc (This mode does not support UHD sources). 11.0.4.3 didn't complain. It didn't work... but it didn't complain

Comment

Hi Yanta, please attach the information requested in post #6 to help check the issue, thanks in advance.

Comment

This is getting worse.

I upgraded to 11.0.6.1 and now I can't even clone the UHD disc (This mode does not support UHD sources). 11.0.4.3 didn't complain. It didn't work... but it didn't complain
                  Actually, after a reboot, Clone mode worked OK. I had ripped several disks earlier. Seems like after ripping clone doesn't work. So I ripped a couple more disks, then tried clone, sure enough it fails with the above message.

I'll post the logs shortly.

Comment

Here's the dvdfab_internal_log dvdfab_internal.log
                    Please provide me the ftp details again. thanks

Comment

Here's the dvdfab_internal_log [ATTACH]n375452[/ATTACH]
                      Please provide me the ftp details again. thanks
                      I have sent the FTP info via forum private message again. Please kindly check.
                      Please also send us the link where we can purchase the same movie copy or the UPC code shown on the disk case. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                        Please also send us the link where we can purchase the same movie copy or the UPC code shown on the disk case. Thanks again.
                        I bought it from a $2 shop in my local area. I did not buy it online.

Comment

Working...
                        X