No announcement yet.

Wow! So far, 42 Hours Expected!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Wow! So far, 42 Hours Expected!

Something has to be wrong! I started copying a UHD Movie to my HD over 9 hours ago! Looking at the time remaining, it is expected to take another 33 hours. Actually, over 33 hours! I am using the Buffalo BRUHD-PU3. I decided to give up and canceled the operation. There is no way it should take this long, right?!

Hi,

You can get a NVIDIA crad to speed up if you need to compress to BD50 (~1.5 hour), and also you can copy out BD100 without compress (~1 hour).

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

You can get an NVIDIA card to speed up if you need to compress to BD50 (~1.5 hour), and also you can copy out BD100 without compress (~1 hour).

Thanks!

Wilson
      I have an integrated graphics card. Also, how does the graphics card affect the copying speed from my burner to my hard drive?

A message says dvdfab_internal.log too large to attach.

Thanks

BS
      Attached Files

Comment

NVIDIA 10 series or 20 series.

I suggest that you get a NVIDIA 1060 or 1660 card to compress or convert the UHD disc.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by besharpone View Post

I have an integrated graphics card. Also, how does the graphics card affect the copying speed from my burner to my hard drive?

A message says dvdfab_internal.log too large to attach.

Thanks

BS
          One of the machines I use is a 2012-era Core-i3 with no add-on graphics card. It rarely takes more than an hour to copy a UHD disk, so there's something else going on unless your system is even more ancient than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik_Simpson View Post

One of the machines I use is a 2012-era Core-i3 with no add-on graphics card. It rarely takes more than an hour to copy a UHD disk, so there's something else going on unless your system is even more ancient than that.
            No, I have an HP Envy 2300 which is about 4 yrs old.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
              NVIDIA 10 series or 20 series.

I suggest that you get a NVIDIA 1060 or 1660 card to compress or convert the UHD disc.

Thanks!

Wilson
              As I stated in my previous response, I have an integrated graphics card.

Comment

Originally posted by besharpone View Post

As I stated in my previous response, I have an integrated graphics card.
                So you can copy your UHD disc to BD100 without compress. It will take ~1 hour only.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12-13-2019 9-31-51 AM.png
Views:	156
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	375831

Thanks!

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X