Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to RIp UHD of Black Hawk Down (2001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
    Just purchased a 3rd disc and I’m still getting the same read errors this is crazy 3 discs now and can’t make 1 copy of this movie please advise I do not want to buy anymore there has to be a solution to this it is impossible.

Louie
    try going into common settings - drives - read - check "ignore all reading errors automatically"
    then retry the disc to see if it'll copy.

Comment

Tried doing what you recommended but still the same results read errors

Comment

Tried doing what you recommended but still the same results read errors
        Maybe your drive is defective then how has it worked with other UHDs?

Comment

Works perfectly fine with other uhd this is the only one that I’m having troubles with out of 100 plus that I have been able to do already

Comment

do you get the read errors when trying both full disc & main movie ??
            and have you tried using clone mode

Comment

Yes I did even when trying to make an iso I’ve tried everything possible to make a copy and I get read errors Mona has a copy of this disc as well from DVDFab and she tried it as well and is getting the same read errors so not sure what is going on still waiting for the fix for this disc

Comment

Any fix for this yet Mona still waiting you were going to get back to us about this because your disc had the same issue please advise

Comment

Hi there Mona do you have a fix for this yet it has been quite a while now for this and still have got nothing back from you please advise

thanks

Comment

Hi there Mona do you have a fix for this yet it has been quite a while now for this and still have got nothing back from you please advise

thanks
                    there is no special protection on this disc many people have had read or hash errors on this disc on multiple rippers because it is packaged badly.

Comment

So what can we do to get a copy of this movie I have purchased 3 discs and all do the same thing read errors and this is the only disc out of over 100 that I can’t make a copy of so I know it’s not my drive it is definitely the disc was hoping Mona can find a solution she has the disc and is having the same problem
                      please advise

Comment

Working...
                      X