1917 fails to read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request 1917 fails to read

Hi, I can't get the 4k blu ray of 1917 to rip. It sees the disc, and accesses the DVDfab server, but after that it gives several disc read errors. I try to ignore the errors but the drive just spins, and DVDfab stalls out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Originally posted by ruggercb View Post
    Hi, I can't get the 4k blu ray of 1917 to rip. It sees the disc, and accesses the DVDfab server, but after that it gives several disc read errors. I try to ignore the errors but the drive just spins, and DVDfab stalls out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    We need log sessesion for this movie to help check the issue, please refer to this post and provide us the feedback ID: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

the drive speeds up and down?
      when you get the errors?

Comment

For what it's worth, I tried a rip of 1917 converted to Dolby Vision MP4 and the resulting file was garbled, didn't play at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 0tr View Post

For what it's worth, I tried a rip of 1917 converted to Dolby Vision MP4 and the resulting file was garbled, didn't play at all.
          Please specify the movie version and send us the dvdfab_internal log session for the movie disc, we need to check first.

Also, where did you playback the output file?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please specify the movie version and send us the dvdfab_internal log session for the movie disc, we need to check first.

Also, where did you playback the output file?
            I already gave it to you in the other post, you said you sent it over to the developers.

Comment

Working...
            X