Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Converted file has 7 minutes cut off the end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Converter Converted file has 7 minutes cut off the end?

Pretty much what the title says. I noticed this conversion resulted in a loss of the last 7 minutes of the movie.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab64_2020-03-27_03-38-05.png
Views:	482
Size:	404.2 KB
ID:	379987Here is the original task restored. You can clearly see what the duration is supposed to be.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MediaInfo_2020-03-27_03-38-38.png
Views:	211
Size:	260.8 KB
ID:	379988
    And here's the shorter converted file.

Mona ?

Comment

Hello,
      From the log file you were not using the latest version. Regarding the issue you reported, I have several questions I need to confirm.
      1. Did you receive some sort of process complete successfully message?
      2. Except for "The.Bourne.Supremacy.2004.2160p.UHD.BluRay.REMUX. H DR.HEVC.DTS-X-EPSiLON.mkv", did you try other movies? Same issue?

Please use the latest version of DVDFab to convert again and see the result.
      Also, if this problem is only for the mentioned source, please send it to us to help check it out, please also attach the latest log files too.
      Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Hello,
        From the log file you were not using the latest version. Regarding the issue you reported, I have several questions I need to confirm.
        1. Did you receive some sort of process complete successfully message?
        2. Except for "The.Bourne.Supremacy.2004.2160p.UHD.BluRay.REMUX. H DR.HEVC.DTS-X-EPSiLON.mkv", did you try other movies? Same issue?

Please use the latest version of DVDFab to convert again and see the result.
        Also, if this problem is only for the mentioned source, please send it to us to help check it out, please also attach the latest log files too.
        Thanks in advance.
        Yes, it made the beep sound it always does when it finishes.
        Yes, I tried other movies such as The Bourne Identity, same issue. I'll update and see if that does anything the next time I try a movie out.

Comment

Working...
        X