No announcement yet.

4K UHD Parasite German without HDR - with green screen play after compression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4K UHD Parasite German without HDR - with green screen play after compression

I tried to copy the 4K "Parasite" today. I have the 4K without HDR. There should also be 4Ks with HDR on the film. In mine, I was able to correctly read and play the main film. However, it could not be compressed to fit a BD-50. Here Dvdfab provided a green screen (green play), but the sound is running. What's going on here???

I have Dvdfab 11.0.8.4. and i use the parasite.iso from 4K Disc "Parasite" without HDR to make the mainFilm to BD50 Disc. The Film was compressed with 90%. The LofFile is as a Attechment.

Thx. Mario
    Attached Files

From the log file, the source is iso E:/ISO-Dateien/PARASITE.iso, so after you use DVDFab to compress it to BD50 you recieved a green screen? What player for the playback?

Please try to disable lightning - shrink under Common Settings>General>A/V Codec to compress it again to see the result.

Comment

Ok, i used PowerDVD18 and one Day later i bourght PowerDVD20. All the same. .. a green Screen!
      Lightning Shrink was disable, but Lightning Recorder not.

Comment

Can you please upload this E:/ISO-Dateien/PARASITE.iso to us to help check it? Thanks.
        I've sent you related info via PM, please kindly check.

Comment

So Mona,
          I uploaded PARASITE.iso to your Host. I hope you find the Problem. Picture shows there the PARASITE.iso is to find on your Server.
          thx mario
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi mario, I am downloading the file, I will keep you posted. Thank you for the support.

Comment

Working...
            X