BU40N in Buffalo case with 1.00 support request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Drive Tool BU40N in Buffalo case with 1.00 support request

HI i flashed BU40N 1.00 to the Buffalo BRXL-PT6U2VB that has a BU40N inside. i could not flash in case so i take out and use UHD drive tool it works outside case for UHD but when i put back in it says it does not support my firmware. can this be fixed?

Hi,

Please post the UHD Drive Tool and DVDFab internal log files, thanks.

What’s the original firmware version?

Thanks

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

it had BN12 but now has BU40N 1.00
      i do not have the log files it was on a temporary setup to flash it over sata sorry.

Comment

is there any other info i can give to support this drive there is no reason not to it has 1.00 for UHD reading

Comment

Originally posted by steavedaguru View Post
          is there any other info i can give to support this drive there is no reason not to it has 1.00 for UHD reading
          What is your email account used in DVDFab? Please specify, via PM, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

What is your email account used in DVDFab? Please specify, via PM, thanks.
            Pm sent

Comment

Regarding "BUFFALO", "Optical Drive", "1.00", we've done some improvement in the new version, please update to v11.0.8.5 to try again.

Comment

Thanks Mona i can confirm it now works support just needs to added to Player 6 also

Thanks again

Comment

just confirming the drive still does not work in player 6 ultra update 6100.

Comment

Working...
                  X