This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper UHD of 47 Ronin keeps failing to Rip

I'm running the latest DVDFab 11.0.9.0 and trying to rip the UHD of 47 Ronin, blu-ray 6AA8270876D6894DA56990861C83AB525D3B90F0, and it keeps failing.
    It looks like it ripped the whole movie, but the file it creates isn't readable by Windows 10.
    I did have a couple read errors when I first tried to rip the movie, but I cleaned the disc and DVDFab went through the rip process without any errors after that.
    This last time I tried to rip it, DVDFab finishes, but with a Failed message in the task manager.

Could someone take a look at my logs and see if there's a problem.
    I've attached the dvdfab.internal.log file and at the end of the file, I've pasted the BDInfo.log of 47 Ronin since you guys are only allowing 1 attachment per post.

Thank you
    Chris
    Attached Files

I have passed the issue to our developer, will update you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      I have passed the issue to our developer, will update you soon.
      Thank you Mona

Comment

I just tried copying the whole movie to my harddrive as a .iso and then ripping that .iso to MKV.4k.H265.10bit.
        Results are the same: dvdfab finishes ripping with no errors, but movie file is unplayable.

Attached are the logs from that session. BDInfo pasted to the end of the dvdfab.internal.log file.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FQs19 View Post
          I just tried copying the whole movie to my harddrive as a .iso and then ripping that .iso to MKV.4k.H265.10bit.
          Results are the same: dvdfab finishes ripping with no errors, but movie file is unplayable.

Attached are the logs from that session. BDInfo pasted to the end of the dvdfab.internal.log file.
          i dont think that would ever work because of buss encryption unless your using another programs buss encryption removal.

Comment

Originally posted by steavedaguru View Post

i dont think that would ever work because of buss encryption unless your using another programs buss encryption removal.
            I've done it before, albeit on regular BDs and not UHDs.
            I believe that's how some users regularly rip their movies.

Comment

Returned my first copy of this movie since it kept failing to rip.
              The new copy I received rips just fine. So it was the disc that was bad.

You can close this thread.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FQs19 View Post
                Returned my first copy of this movie since it kept failing to rip.
                The new copy I received rips just fine. So it was the disc that was bad.

You can close this thread.
                Thanks
                Thank you for the update. Glad it works.

Comment

Working...
                X