Cannot customize bit rat in DVD BD9 creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Cannot customize bit rat in DVD BD9 creator

Source file is 1080p MKV size is 8.45GB. I want to create a BD9. If I try to customize bit rate to fill the disk the only size it will produce is 12.53GB. I've tried this with a dozen or so source files and the result is always the same. Anything other than 'fit to disc' results in a 15000 bit rate regardless of what I specify. ie. Whatever I enter is ignored.

Every time I start Creator and add a file it tells me there may be issues with playing the media on PS3's. I tick "Do not show again" but next time I start creator the message pops up again.

I'm guessing the second one is a bug, but with the customize option, is there any way to make it work?

I have passed the two issues you reported to our developer. Sorry about it.

Comment

Source file is 1080p MKV size is 8.45GB. I want to create a BD9. If I try to customize bit rate to fill the disk the only size it will produce is 12.53GB. I've tried this with a dozen or so source files and the result is always the same. Anything other than 'fit to disc' results in a 15000 bit rate regardless of what I specify. ie. Whatever I enter is ignored.
      About the bitrate problem, please list your steps and offer us some screenshots to help check your issue, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X