Convert from mkv to 4K in UHD Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convert from mkv to 4K in UHD Creator

Hello, I have a movie in 4K format but in a single mkv file.
    How can such a file be converted to be able to create a structure that makes it possible to record such a movie on a Blu Ray disc?
    I have version 11.1.0.6 and I am trying to do it in UHD Creator but unfortunately with negative results.
    When the subtitles are in the SubRip format and not PGS, although you can see them in the program after importing the mkv file, after the conversion is completed, they are unfortunately not there.
    There is also a problem with Dolby Atmos 7: 1, even though the conversion is set to Passthrough and ultimately on the BD100 2160p, there is also a problem with the sound, it just stutters, which is audible on the home theater, and the image also stops every now and then.
    Maybe someone suggesting a solution how to get rid of this problem ???
    Regards and I hope for help in solving the above-described problem.
    I am sorry that some words may be incomprehensible but I do not know English perfectly well and I use google translator.

Hello, I am sorry for the trouble.
    What is the player for playback?
    To help check the issue, please send the MKV file to our FTP and post the dvdfab_internal log file for the conversion process too.
    I've sent the FTP info via forum PM, please kindly check, thanks.

Comment

Hello, the stationary player that I use for playback after recording to a disc is Samsung and the model is UBD-K8500.

Comment

Working...
      X