Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Problems with compressing 4K main movies and INTEL Quick Sync

Hi.
    I noticed the following with the 4K films Greenland and Peninsula. The main films run great uncompressed in the VLC player or in PowerDVD. As soon as I compress them so that they fit on a BD50, I get a pixelated and stuttering film in the VLC player or on PowerDVD when playing. The whole thing only happens with the INTEL Quick Sync setting. With other settings with software or CUDA the picture is OK, but the compromised takes at least 60 hours. Why does it no longer work with INTEL Quick Sync (otherwise it took about 2.5 hours and it was done)?
    Greetings Mario

I've had this problem with QuickSync compression for the best part of a year now, pretty much given up on DVDfab for compression of movies on my system.

Comment

How do you compress the 4K movies then? With FullHD movies it works with Intel Quick Sync.

Comment

I've had this problem with QuickSync compression for the best part of a year now, pretty much given up on DVDfab for compression of movies on my system.

Comment

Try changing your video driver
          I use ver. 27.20.100.7990 with no problems
          Good luck

Comment

thx, but which video driver you mean?

Comment

I would say intel, being they only have QuickSync

Comment

ok, ich will tray that.

Comment

my are: Grafikchipsatz :Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 Laufwerk-Version: 27.20.100.8854

NVIDIA GeForce MX150 Laufwerk-Version: 27.21.14.5241

Comment

Originally posted by mar18300 View Post
                    Hi.
                    I noticed the following with the 4K films Greenland and Peninsula. The main films run great uncompressed in the VLC player or in PowerDVD. As soon as I compress them so that they fit on a BD50, I get a pixelated and stuttering film in the VLC player or on PowerDVD when playing. The whole thing only happens with the INTEL Quick Sync setting. With other settings with software or CUDA the picture is OK, but the compromised takes at least 60 hours. Why does it no longer work with INTEL Quick Sync (otherwise it took about 2.5 hours and it was done)?
                    Greetings Mario
                    Please provide a dvdfab_internal log and the fabcheck_internal log file checking the pixelated and stuttering with INTEL Quick Sync issue, thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona, i hope you can help me.
                      This problem only occurs when I compress a 4K Bluray, not a FullHD Bluray disc. The problem also does not occur when I play the 4K movie without compression in PowerDVD or VLC player. Then the film runs perfectly. I've seen this on two 4K films so far: Greenland and Peninsula. I've had this problem since December 2020, before that I was able to compress 4K films wonderfully with INTEL Quick Sync. What can I do?
                      Attached Files

Comment

In the upper area of the picture you can see pixel disturbances and the 4K video does not run smoothly.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mar18300 View Post
                          Hi Mona, i hope you can help me.
                          This problem only occurs when I compress a 4K Bluray, not a FullHD Bluray disc. The problem also does not occur when I play the 4K movie without compression in PowerDVD or VLC player. Then the film runs perfectly. I've seen this on two 4K films so far: Greenland and Peninsula. I've had this problem since December 2020, before that I was able to compress 4K films wonderfully with INTEL Quick Sync. What can I do?
                          File received, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X