Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solo - A Star Wars Story: no title to rip

Hi,

I try to rip "Solo - A Star Wars Story" UHD but it always returns read errors already during the initial disc analysis. I tried two brand new discs and on two different disc drives.

I can click on ignore and it takes several minutes until the analysis is done. I can then lookup the movie information and everything looks ok, but after selecting the movie the ripping module does not show any title to rip.

It's the one and only movie which causes problems for me. I ripped "Rogue One - A Star Wars Story" in parallel w/o any issues.

Any idea what's wrong? Thank you
    Attached Files

Please post the dvdfab_internal log session for the movie disc in problem. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona,

it's already attached in my post.

Regards

Comment

No, there isn't a log file in your post. Please try again.

Also, please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it, and upload it to our FTP site. I will send you the FTP info via PM. Thanks for your effort in advance.

Comment

Hi Mona,

sorry, here's the log file. The movie disc files have been uploaded to the FTP (solo_a_star_wars_story_caspian.zip)

Thank you, regards
          Caspian
          Attached Files

Comment

Okay, file received.

Comment

Any update for ripping this movie?

Comment

Any news?

Comment

Working...
                X