• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AcIDc0r3 View Post
    Mona Any progress on this?
    Sorry, no update from developer yet.

Comment

Mona If the developers need me to I have the fully decrypted rip of the disc and I can put it on my Dropbox and they can download it to use to find out why it's not working correctly. It's 79GB so it would take a little while to upload it for them to take or I can FTP it. Anyways find out and let me know.

Comment

Mona Here's a link to the log FILE, for some reason Dropbox has disabled my account and I have a feeling it's because maybe someone reported this log file as copyrighted material but idk. It's the only thing I have shared so all I can figure is someone from the studios is watching this forum and my previous links will no longer work.
        Last edited by AcIDc0r3; 07-06-2021, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Mona Here's a link to the log FILE, for some reason Dropbox has disabled my account and I have a feeling it's because maybe someone reported this log file as copyrighted material but idk. It's the only thing I have shared so all I can figure is someone from the studios is watching this forum and my previous links will no longer work.
          Log file received.

Comment

Still unable to copy Chaos Walking to disc. It will play using DVDFab Player 6 but picks up a copy error on my 4k players. Fault has stayed unresolved over a month now.

Comment

Mona Any word if this can be ripped or not? It's been a while now.

Comment

Sorry for that. I will bring this issue to the developer again.

Comment

The default title is playlist 00523, the latest version of DVDFab 12 should have fixed the problem, please kindly have a try.
                  If you still get out-of-sync or garble playback issues, please use Copy - Clone mode to create an iso file and then convert from there to see the result. Please playback the iso file to make sure it can be played well firs, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X