Missing Info During a Rip Session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Missing Info During a Rip Session

While ripping a TV series/season during a batch rip if say I have either 3 or 4 in my batch it doesn't matter which, when it gets to the second title the FPS, time elapsed and time left is all missing from the Queue screen. As for the 1st, 3rd or even 4th titles it's always present like it should be, it is only the second title that is effected. This goes for any set of titles whether it be Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad or anything at all, during a batch rip the info from the 2nd title is always missing. Screenshot provided to show.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Missing-Info.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	396647

There was some info that I forgot to add. The main box shows 0% while the other smaller box shows the true percentage.Again this only happens with the 2nd file in the list, NOT the 1st or 3rd there normal. Here's a link to a larger file size of the image below so you can see it better. LINK

Click image for larger version  Name:	additional-missing-info.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.3 KB ID:	396674
    Last edited by AcIDc0r3; 06-23-2021, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Hi AcIDc0r3, we will see if we can duplicate. If we need more info, we will contact you. Thank you.

Comment

Looks like this was fixed in the last update, thanks guys.

Comment

I retract my last statement, nope this was not fixed yet.

Comment

Working...
          X