X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voyagers Stuck at 29% (4K Ultra HD - US) - Rip

6CC8B5E3FA730E1DC53A051DB723A79CF71562F6
    Voyagers (4K Ultra HD - US)

I have been unable to rip Voyagers, it gets stuck at 29%. I initially thought it was the disc so I returned it and got a replacement and the same issue persisted. I've attached my logs for your reference. Thank you.
    Attached Files

audio decode retry(id=truehd, pts=1908.44 sec, size=318)
    Please try to choose a different audio track to convert again and see if it will make a difference.
    You may also need to clean the disc before you try.

If still have a problem, please use UHD Copy Clone mode to create an ISO file, and send it to us to help check the issue, thanks in advance.

Comment

I switched to the stereo track on the 4k disc and although it ripped without any issues the stereo track contains audio descriptions, so that's not gonna work. I will be using UHD copy clone to create an ISO and send it to you later today.

Comment

I used UHD Copy Clone to create an iso but this thing is 40GB. Will I be able to upload this? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by alnsnk View Post
          I used UHD Copy Clone to create an iso but this thing is 40GB. Will I be able to upload this? Thanks.
          Please upload it to our FTP. Please check PM for more info, thank you.

Comment

I uploaded the ISO. The filename is called voyagers_backup_uhd_copy.zip. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X