No announcement yet.

12.0.4.1 has multiple issues with Ripper Module and Search function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper 12.0.4.1 has multiple issues with Ripper Module and Search function

First issue I've found with this version is with the movie/tv show Search function. After searching for a movie or tv show and entering all title names and clicking on Upload (or save as local if someone already uploaded) it doesn't always propagates to the title/titles in the Ripper module. This worked on all previous versions. I'm not sure if there's an issue with the server or what. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't. I'll enter info on the Search function screen, but not have it propagate out to the Ripper module. So I just have to enter all the title names in the Ripper module myself.

Second issue, and much more of a problem, is with ripping only a selection of chapters in any given title.
    For example, I was ripping chapter 7 of A Quiet Place (2018) just to see which Subtitle was Forced and worked correctly, but the Ripper module actually ripped the entire movie.
    I did this twice, once for the first English subtitle and once for the second English subtitle. I am positive that on the second rip, which was for the first English subtitle (first rip was for the second English subtitle), that I selected only Chapter 7 to get ripped. Once again, the entire movie got ripped.

Can you please test, confirm, and fix these issues please.
    I will go back a version for now. I don't have much time to test again with the older versions, but I know 12.0.4.1 has issues.

I'm attaching a log of me ripping just Chapter 7 twice. Hopefully it helps to find the issue about not being able to rip selected Chapters.
    The log doesn't have the issues of the Search function not working right, sorry. I'm sure you can test that out on your own though. I was having specific issues with the The Big Bang Theory bluray collection.
    Attached Files

Downgraded to 12.0.4.0 and the issue of not being able to rip selected Chapters is also present. No idea what version broke this ability.

Attached is the log of me ripping Chapter 1 of both the bluray and uhd discs of A Quiet Place 2018.
    As you can see in the images, it ripped the whole movie of both the bluray and uhd.
    This is very annoying when you just want to rip a selected chapter to confirm the correct Subtitle to use.

Please fix.

Thanks

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
    Attached Files

Comment

We will try to duplicate the issues first. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by FQs19 View Post
        First issue I've found with this version is with the movie/tv show Search function. After searching for a movie or tv show and entering all title names and clicking on Upload (or save as local if someone already uploaded) it doesn't always propagates to the title/titles in the Ripper module. This worked on all previous versions. I'm not sure if there's an issue with the server or what. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't. I'll enter info on the Search function screen, but not have it propagate out to the Ripper module. So I just have to enter all the title names in the Ripper module myself.
        Could you please offer us more info about this part? Do you select more than one title, and not all the titles reflect the changes? Please explain with screenshots, thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Could you please offer us more info about this part? Do you select more than one title, and not all the titles reflect the changes? Please explain with screenshots, thank you in advance.
          I was ripping the Big Bang Theory show and I used the Search function to name the titles with the correct episode names.
          For whatever reason after editing the titles with the correct episode names and then clicking on Upload then Save as Local (since it was already uploaded by another user), then closing the Search window, the changes I made to the episode names never propagated to the Ripper module titles. So I had to just edit the Ripper module titles with the correct episode names.
          It seemed like a server issue, like the Ripper module wasn't contacting the server or my local server save from my Search edit and pasting that info into the Ripper module.

I hope that helps clarify it.
          I'm currently ripping Battlestar Galactica tv show with 12.0.4.0 and not having any issues with the Search function. So again it might have been a server issue or an issue with 12.0.4.1.

Comment

Working...
          X