This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy - 40+ hours to reencode???

I'm a new user of UHD Copy. I saved a Full Disc ISO of the 4k UHD disc to HD, took about 1.5 hours. I can play it with ease on the computer. I then proceeded to burn the ISO file (92 GB) to a BD50 disc, reencoding indicated it will take 40+ hours to perform the operation. I have GPU enabled in the settings, but only see a CPU load at 100%, no GPU is used. My system uses an I7, 4.0 GHz, 32 GB ram, Nvidia GTX750 graphics card, SSD HD's. Does this 40+ hours to reencode sound normal? If not what could I be doing wrong, or what should I be doing to speed things up?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20210819-120731.png
Views:	327
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	399175
    Please go to the Common Settings > A/V Codec panel to adjust the Decoder/Encoder to Intel Quick Sync to try again.

We also need the dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck_internal log file to analyze the issue. Thank you.

Comment

When enabling Quick Sync I get an error message that my graphics card doesn't support this. I have a new graphics card coming tomorrow and will try again.

Comment

I obtained another video card, Evga GTX 1060 3GB, that 40+ hours re-encoding dropped to 45 minutes with this card! I’m very happy with the results.......

Comment

Working...
        X