Uhd ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhd ripper

I just made a MKV 4K DOLKBY VISION copy of F9 THE FAST SAGA with the new 12.0.4.8 and the audio is out of sync can you please help in fixing this issue please
    Attached Files

Hi there i have uploaded everything to the ftp site for you guys to check this out except for the M2TS files as you request the file is under my name Louie-F9 THE FAST SAGA as i have seen other people are having the same issue as me but with other 4K UHD discs please have a look at this and fix for us as this seems to be an issue with more than 1 disc with the audio being out of sync. Please let me know when it is fixed

Regards

Comment

Please confirm whether a clone copy of the disc has the sync issue or not.

Comment

Hi there Mona the clone copy plays perfectly no issues at all it’s all in sync with the clone copy

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
          Hi there Mona the clone copy plays perfectly no issues at all it’s all in sync with the clone copy
          If so, please upload the clone iso file to us, the developer needs the iso source to test the issue and check out the issue. Thanks in advance.

Comment

I have uploaded the clone ISO to the ftp website so you guys can take a look into this and fix the issue for us please

Thank You

Comment

The problem is when I make a copy in a MKV container with DOLBY VISION because a clone copy there are no issues the audio is in sync so please get them to check this

Thx Louie

Comment

We will download the file as soon as possible.

Comment

Hi there Mona how is progress on this issue

Comment

Hi there Mona how is progress on this issue
                    Due to network issue, the file has not yet finished the downloading. Sorry for that.
                    Our QA team will test it as soon as the file is downloaded. Thank you for your patience again.

Comment

Hi there have the engineers taken a look at this yet please advise

Comment

Hi there have the engineers taken a look at this yet please advise
                        We could duplicate the issue with the source you uploaded, the developer will figure it out.

Comment

Hi there Mona has this been fixed yet haven’t seen an update for this yet please advise
                          Thx Louie

Comment

Hi there Mona has this been fixed yet haven’t seen an update for this yet please advise
                            Thx Louie
                            Hi Louie, it's not fixed yet. The developers just get back in the office today, more time is needed, thank you for your patience.

Comment

Hi there Mona this sure has taken a while now has this been fixed yet please advise

Comment

Working...
                              X