Uhd ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
    Hi there Mona this sure has taken a while now has this been fixed yet please advise
    It's not been fixed. The developer said that the issue is a bit complicated.

Comment

Hi Mona is this fixed yet it has been over a month now. It has been a long time
      please advise
      Louie

Comment

Has the out of sync with the audio for the 4K F9 THE FAST SAGA been fixed yet this issue has been this has been sent to you back in September and we are in December now this has been 3 months you told me in the message her that you guys were able to duplicate the issue in October and the developer was waiting to fix the issue it is now December and still no fix.

Please Advise
        Louoe

Comment

Has the out of sync with the audio for the 4K F9 THE FAST SAGA been fixed yet this issue has been this has been sent to you back in September and we are in December now this has been 3 months you told me in the message her that you guys were able to duplicate the issue in October and the developer was waiting to fix the issue it is now December and still no fix.

Please Advise
          Louie

Comment

Hi Mona I was wondering if the developers have a fix for this issue with this movie yet
            please advise
            Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
              Hi Mona I was wondering if the developers have a fix for this issue with this movie yet
              please advise
              Thank you
              Not yet, please kindly check the email reply and use other profiles that our developer has suggested, thank you.

Comment

Ok perfect I will do that for now can you please let me know when this is fixed please.

Thank You
                Louie

Comment

Working...
                X