About UHD Remux with Dolby Vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About UHD Remux with Dolby Vision

Currently, every time I remux UHD Blu-ray, by default, Dolby Vision is not included, I have to manually select Dolby Vision. Why do not make it the default every time remux UHD Blu-ray???

Please go to Common Settings > General > Profiles to adjust the settings for UHD movies. See the images attached below.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20211129-161421.png
Views:	637
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	403053

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20211129-161405.png
Views:	631
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	403054

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please go to Common Settings > General > Profiles to adjust the settings for UHD movies. See the images attached in my post above
      No, even if I chose as you instructed in your post pm above when remux UHD Dolby Vision, default is Remove Dolby Vision, required manual selection of Copy Dolby Vision if you want to have Dolby Vision in remux file.

(Link removed: if the developers ask Mona for the video clip, she will request it in a PM)

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20211201-114828.png Views:	0 Size:	37.5 KB ID:	403107
        You may tick the option Copy Video and then save it as a default profile, next time you can pick that created profile for DV ripping.

Comment

Working...
        X