No announcement yet.

Read errors with Scream (UHD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Read errors with Scream (UHD)

My copy of Scream in UHD keeps getting read errors. I've checked the disc and the surface is pristine (literally went straight from the case to the drive, never played). I'm attaching the log. I hit retry a few times before cancelling out.
    Attached Files

Please use Copy - Clone mode to copy the UHD and then use the iso file as the source to convert again and see the result.

Comment

I was able to use this trick to get my copy of Step Brothers to rip, but I'm getting read errors during the clone with Scream.

Comment

I'm getting read errors during the clone with Scream.
        Please provide the dvdfab_internal log file, the developer will check.

Comment

I found read error problem in chaos walking uhd.

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post
            I found read error problem in chaos walking uhd.
            The developer needs the log file to help check it out, please post it, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The developer needs the log file to help check it out, please post it, thank you.
              Chaos Walking UHD read error problem. get read error problem on clone mode and full disc mode.
              Attached Files

Comment

Update?

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post

Chaos Walking UHD read error problem. get read error problem on clone mode and full disc mode.
                  The developer checked the log file, and the read error appeared at 20% of the cloning process, so it could be a disk issue rather than a copy-protection issue.
                  If you have another drive, you may use it to copy the disc again and see if it will make a difference.
                  Or you can use Passkey to create a P-ISO file, and then use DVDFab 12 to load the P-ISO file to try again and see the result.

Comment

The developer checked the log file, and the read error appeared at 20% of the cloning process, so it could be a disk issue rather than a copy-protection issue.
                    If you have another drive, you may use it to copy the disc again and see if it will make a difference.
                    Or you can use Passkey to create a P-ISO file, and then use DVDFab 12 to load the P-ISO file to try again and see the result.
                    Create ISO with Clone mode and keep protect. and then use Full disc mode with ISO.
                    It works. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X