John Wick 3 MP4 pass through no sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper John Wick 3 MP4 pass through no sound

Cannot seem to get any sound out of my John Wick 3 MP4 pass through. My player is a Zapitti Neo 4k. Its unclear if its an issue with the file or the player.

Thanks

Hello, please use the tool Mediainfo to analyze the output file and see if it contains any audio info.
    Please check what file format and audio your player supports, and then choose a different profile and adjust the related settings to convert again to see the result.

Comment

I chose MP4 Pass through. I am playing this on a Zapitti Neo 4k HDR player.

When I check the data on the file when running.

I see the following:

Codec: H.265 [HDR10]
      Video Resolution: 3840x2160
      Current video mode: 4k 2160 23.976Hz [10 bit 4:4:4: BT.2020 HDR]
      BitRate 67.2 Mbit/s

Again the picture is fine but there is no sound.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaGuy View Post
        I chose MP4 Pass through. I am playing this on a Zapitti Neo 4k HDR player.

When I check the data on the file when running.

I see the following:

Codec: H.265 [HDR10]
        Video Resolution: 3840x2160
        Current video mode: 4k 2160 23.976Hz [10 bit 4:4:4: BT.2020 HDR]
        BitRate 67.2 Mbit/s

Again the picture is fine but there is no sound.
        Please provide the analysis result from the Mediainfo tool. Also, please post the dvdfab_internal log file for the conversion. Thank you.

Comment

Also, do you get any sound when playback the file on your pc using a software player?
          You may choose a different profile and then set it to copy video + aac audio to convert again and see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please provide the analysis result from the Mediainfo tool. Also, please post the dvdfab_internal log file for the conversion. Thank you.
            I get the same issue. So long as the source is NOT HDR10 everything works great. I use VLC.

Comment

Working...
            X