This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Drive Tool Failing accessing the firmware information

Getting the error message Failing accessing the firmware information, please check the network connection. I have attached the log. How do I fix this error?
    Attached Files

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble, this is a known issue, we will fix it in this coming version that is released this week. Please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Hello,

Coming Version was today. Its still not working

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Hello,

Sorry for the trouble, this is a known issue, we will fix it in this coming version that is released this week. Please kindly wait, thank you.
        Hi Mona, this is still not working. I just purchased a new drive (Archgon model MD-8107S-U3YC-UHD)

Comment

I Purchased it a week ago i though i was going nuts i have the same issue.

Comment

Hi guys, sorry for the trouble, there was still a problem with the last version, the developer said they will release another new version in a day or two, please wait a bit longer, thank you again.

Comment

UPDATE: the UHD Drive Tool new version 2103 has been released, please kindly update to try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                UPDATE: the UHD Drive Tool new version 2103 has been released, please kindly update to try again.
                How long does this usually take? It started doing it a few minutes ago. It appears to be half way done but the green bar is not moving pass the half way mark. It says Flashing firmware, please wait. DO NOT POWER OFF. How long should I wait?

i tried to close it and got the message downgrade firmware in progress, please wait. It's been over 15 min

UPDATE - Looks like it worked on the second try. I had to start it with the drive open, once I did this the process completed.
                Last edited by akadennis; 03-29-2022, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X