Main Movie BDMV incomplete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Main Movie BDMV incomplete

Have problems with some movies not creating a complete Main Movie(MM) BDMV file. The resulting BDMV (MM) file is missing the first parts of the movie. Usually the opening credits.
    I first create a Full Disk (FD) .iso copy of the movie. I then make a BDMV file of the MM from the FD .iso file. The BDMV MM is missing the first part of the movie Usually opening credits. I am able to create a MM .iso file and it works properly. This has occurred on 3 different movies so far.

Please name the movies you have the problem with. Also, the dvdfab_internal log session for the movies is also needed, thank you in advance.

Comment

Two movies so far are having problems.
      1. Alien Resurrection (1997) The version I have has both the Theatrical Cut and Extended Version (EV). I only have problems with the EV. When creating the Main Movie (MM) from the Full Disk .iso file the first 3:43 seconds is missing. I'm making the MM from Title 801.

dvdfab_internal (Alien Resurrection ExVersion Title 801).txt

2. The Italian Job (1969) "40th Anniversary Edition" When creating the MM from the FD .iso file the first 3 min is missing. Making MM from Title 33.

dvdfab_internal (The Italian Job 40 ANVV. Edition Title 33).txt

Note the original files where to large to upload so I deleted a lot of the lines that where reading "possible freeze when reading block"

Last edited by thpierce; 03-23-2022, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Okay, we do not have those movies you mentioned, we will try others.

Comment

Working...
        X