No announcement yet.

100 Gb Movie is not compressible to burnable Disc Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no solution. 96,5 Gb movie not compressable to a suitable 100 GB Disc size. Please check the software....

Comment

Sorry for that, I have confirmed with the developer and he will add an option on the Settings panel so that you can adjust the size for BD100.

Comment

Thanks Mona. When can we expect the feature?

Comment

new versions but no change...?

Comment

That option has not been added yet, please use Clone to create 1:1 copy.

Comment

Mona,
              i wrote it before... if i want to clone it the movie is more than half of size and not the size of a 100 GB Disc (92,5 GB). So this is not working for me. I dont want a 96 Gb movie shrink to a 50 GB Disc Movie... thats cant be not the solution...

Comment

In the meantime . . .
                I am able to copy a full 4k disc to folders/files with no compression in DVDFab64. I was able to play that folder in PlayerFab64 afterwards. I realize this isn't the same as "cloning", but it worked for me.

Comment

Rich86,
                  how big was the original film that was copied?
                  It's about 100 GB film to be burned on 100 GB disc. This film is an upscale and several 100 MB too big and should be burned on the 100 blank and that doesn't work unless I shrink the film to 66/50 Gb. That works... but not compressed on 100 GB blank,

Comment

Instead of getting better, things get worse...
                    Now the 100/66 GB size is no longer selectable in the last versions in Creator - only 50 GB. I thought it should solve my problem...
                    Last edited by wolflop; 08-10-2022, 08:01 PM.

Comment

In my system (DVD/Fab/64 12082), inserting a 4k disc in my drive, with "copy" & "full disc" selected, bd100 & bd66 are listed in the drop down box.

Comment

rich86. Uhd creator i wrote not copy. I have an mp4 and want an uhd

Comment

When I try that, I get a message saying . . Click image for larger version  Name:	Fabmp4touhd.jpg Views:	0 Size:	20.9 KB ID:	413570
                          and when I tried conversion mode, it did not offer 4k sizes.
                          but I don't have a really large mp4 sitting on my hard disc to play around with.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Rich86; 08-11-2022, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wolflop View Post
                            rich86. Uhd creator i wrote not copy. I have an mp4 and want an uhd
                            is there anyway to ignore the error message to see if the movie will burn to the 100GB disc ??
                            Last edited by october262; 08-12-2022, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wolflop View Post
                              Instead of getting better, things get worse...
                              Now the 100/66 GB size is no longer selectable in the last versions in Creator - only 50 GB. I thought it should solve my problem...
                              I am sorry, but do you mean that you don't have them available? Please check the image attached.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220812-131217.png
Views:	160
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	413610

Comment

Thanks Mona, i have checked. After the Update to the newer version. DVDfab changes to Blu-ray. So the therefore the problem. Sorry my mistake...

Comment

Working...
                                X