Braveheart UHD RIP Audio Sync Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Braveheart UHD RIP Audio Sync Issue

Every time I try to rip the Braveheart UHD disc, the audio gets out of sync with the video part way through the movie. It has been doing this for quite a while. I have tried video and audio passthrough and it still occurs. I have submitted a few different tickets for this over time: 137781, 147598

Originally posted by SeanConnery View Post
    Every time I try to rip the Braveheart UHD disc, the audio gets out of sync with the video part way through the movie. It has been doing this for quite a while. I have tried video and audio passthrough and it still occurs. I have submitted a few different tickets for this over time: 137781, 147598
    try clicking common settings - av codec - switch everything to software - restart dvdfab
    and retry the disc again and see if the audio is still out of sync.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanConnery View Post
      The profile you used was profile(UHD MKV Default). Please pick a different profile to have a try and see the result.

Comment

Working...
      X