Halloween The Curse of Michael Myers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Halloween The Curse of Michael Myers

Hello, will this movie be supported soon? i got a message from DVDFAB that it will be supported in 1 to 2 days about a week ago. thank you

I've got the same problem with Scream 2 and Bram Stoker's Dracula. It seems their new title support has slowed recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Viros View Post
      I've got the same problem with Scream 2 and Bram Stoker's Dracula. It seems their new title support has slowed recently.
      yes, i just got another movie Fright Night that will be supported in 1 to 2 days according to DVDFAB.

Comment

I've been waiting on one of those for 2 years now. Still not supported....

Comment

Hi, please provide the related dvdfab_internal log file and some files from the original movie disc. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Hi, please provide the related dvdfab_internal log file and some files from the original movie disc. Thanks.
            here is the internal log and what I was able to add from the original movie file. is there anything specific you need from the original movie disc?

Attached Files

Comment

2022.10.17-10:43:53: ff error: 4
              2022.10.17-10:43:55: failed to open 308
              @akadennis, please check PM and send the files we need to us, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                @akadennis, please check PM and send the files we need to us, thanks.
                i got a message from DVDFAB that it is now supported. i will try again. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X