AppleTV 4K Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper AppleTV 4K Profile

Hello, when selecting the appletv 4k profile Im getting the message the current profile you choose cannot support your video source. my video source is a 4k UHD Blu Ray with Dolby Vision (Top Gun Maverick). I would like to basically make an equivalent itunes version of this movie. is this possible?

no one, Mona? :-). i would like to purchase ripper for MAC but need to get this to work. thanks.

Comment

The developer wants a dvdfab_internal log file and a copy of the media info, please open C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab12\BDInfo and send the BD info file for the movie and send it to us. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        The developer wants a dvdfab_internal log file and a copy of the media info, please open C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab12\BDInfo and send the BD info file for the movie and send it to us. Thanks.
        for the BDInfo i'm getting error BDINFO.TOP_GUN_MAVERICK.20220818.txt Your file of 350.0 KB exceeds the limit of 146.5 KB. I'm trying to attach the internal log but it keeps timing out. this forum has been very buggy when it comes to posting

Comment

here is the log
          Attached Files

Comment

so i guess the appletv 4k profile will never work with source 4k UHD Bluray? this is a shame as I was going to buy uhd ripper.

Comment

The developer is checking the problem, I will update you when there is news.

Comment

no update on this? your last post was December 2022. i do have another question regarding Dolby Vision Profile 8. Which preselect option will give me this?

Comment

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
                  Hello, when selecting the appletv 4k profile Im getting the message the current profile you choose cannot support your video source. my video source is a 4k UHD Blu Ray with Dolby Vision (Top Gun Maverick). I would like to basically make an equivalent itunes version of this movie. is this possible?
                  AppleTV 4K Profile

​AppleTV 4K Profile is available already.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20230317-180103.png
Views:	178
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	423299

Comment

AppleTV 4K Profile

​AppleTV 4K Profile is available already.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20230317-180103.png
Views:	178
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	423299
                    yes i saw it, thank you. what about DV Profile 8. does this exist in DVDFAB?

Comment

or a dolby vision version compatible with apple tv 4k?

Comment

We have only dvhe.05.06 and dvhe.07.06, no DV profile 8 (dvhe08.06).

Comment

We have only dvhe.05.06 and dvhe.07.06, no DV profile 8 (dvhe08.06).
                          thank you, is there a preset that i can use to get the profile 7?

Comment

Working...
                          X