Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone help with this title AVATAR the way of water i copied main movie but had multiple M2TS files which my tv does not except so had to use ripper module and use M2TS passthrough which gave me 1 file which works with my tv but the colors are really dull and flat not vibrant like the main movie i copied with copy module so i tried mkv passthrough with the ripper module and the colors are fine again really sharp and vibrant so what is wrong with the M2TS passthrough in the ripper module

Please advise
    Louie

Does M2TS passthrough support dolby vision and HDR and dolby true audio because when i play back the file on my computer the file i made with M2TS passthrough is not as vivid in picture quality which tells me maybe M2TS passthrough does not support dolby vision or HDR.

Please Advise

Comment

Both M2ts and MKV support HDR and Dolby true audio. However, to playback those features in M2ts, you will need to check if the playback devices are compatible with it or not.
      You may just use MKV.

Comment

Hii Mona my Tv does not except MKV files they fail it likes the M2TS files so i used M2TS passthrough to put in 1 file and will try on my tv as my tv has dolby vision and truehd audio so hopefully it will work and except the dolby vision as you said my tv the playback device are compatible with dolby vision and truehd audio i will let you know.

Thank You

Comment

Working...
        X