UHD Creator Audio problem DVDfab13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator Audio problem DVDfab13

I’m burning MKV movie files to UHD Blu-ray discs. When I select the MKV source file I’m presented 2 audio tracks. The first one is in Italian and is checked in the box, the second audio track is in English and no check in the box. I only want the English audio track so I check the English box and remove the check in the Italian box. Preview has the Italian audio track playing and burning a disc results that both audio tracks are there with the Italian as the first(default) which is wrong. There shouldn’t be any Italian audio at all. This only happens with DVDfab13.

DVDfab12 works correctly the resulting Preview, ISO file, and burned UHD disc only has the English audio track.

I have created many UHD discs with English audio only from MKV source files that have both Italian/English audio tracks using DVDfab12. It works as it should.

Thus DVDfab13 is not the same as DVDfab12 in the UHD Creator mode regarding audio selection.

Any fix?

Pass this on to the developers.

We will check as soon as possible, thanks for posting.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Any status update on this?

Plus it takes DVDFab13 UHD Creator twice as long for MKV conversion than DVDFab12.

The final output information In 13 always says that is it going to be Dolby Vision, when it indeed is actually HDR10 which is stated correctly in 12.

Can I still download DVDFab12? There are still sooo many bugs in 13 that any new user/purchaser of DVDFab13 only will most likely not be too happy.
        Last edited by fussybob; 11-27-2023, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Here is a link for v12115: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/58_121..._x64_12115.exe

Comment

Problem fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling latest update!!!!

Comment

Well it sort of works correctly.

You need to uncheck the the pre-marked Subtitles first and then recheck them.

DVDFab 12 doesn't require this, it just works properly. There is still something different between 12 and 13.

Comment

In the latest v13016, we could not duplicate this problem any more, please kindly use the latest version to try again. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X