Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to copy 1:1 a 66GB or 100GB UHD Blu-Ray to a blank disc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Is it possible to copy 1:1 a 66GB or 100GB UHD Blu-Ray to a blank disc?

Hi,

I have searched around the web for an answer to the above question, but I didn't find any clear answer:

Is it possible to copy 1:1 a 66GB or 100GB UHD Blu-Ray to a blank disc?

Will the resulting disc work with standard UHD Blu-Ray players (including standalone/hardware players)?

Obviously, I will need a blank disc with a capacity of 66GB or 100GB, so this raises the question of what kind of blank disc is needed? BDXL or something else?

Also, same question but for writing iso files (created from a 66GB or 100GB UHD Blu-Ray) to blank disc.

DVDFab doesn't support burning to BD100 blank discs.
    You can use Copy - Clone/Burn mode to copy 1:1 and burn to BD66.

Comment

I believe imgburn can handle 100gb disk burning.
      You can use DVDFAB to create a clone to an ISO file and then burn it with imgburn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        You can use Copy - Clone/Burn mode to copy 1:1 and burn to BD66.
        Will the resulting BD66 disc play on a standard UHD Blu-ray player such as a PS5?

Comment

Originally posted by tbrown25 View Post
          I believe imgburn can handle 100gb disk burning.
          You can use DVDFAB to create a clone to an ISO file and then burn it with imgburn.
          Sure, but will the resulting 100GB disc play on a standard UHD Blu-ray player such as a PS5? I've been searching for an answer to this question but can't find any concrete answer.

Comment

Originally posted by kurkosdr View Post
            Sure, but will the resulting 100GB disc play on a standard UHD Blu-ray player such as a PS5? I've been searching for an answer to this question but can't find any concrete answer.
            see this videohelp thread - https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/...h-BDXL-Support
            your results in burning & playing 100GB BDXL Discs will vary.

Comment

Hi, I already provide for many years 100 and 50 Gb UHDs easily. DVDfabcopy or Tsmuxxer for indiviual muxxing... the player of the discs is important. So 100 Gb Disc for standalone player Panasonic UB900 it plays all the discs...

Comment

Working...
              X