No announcement yet.

New Protection on Lionsgate Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked playback and everything was fine.

Comment

All
      Thanks for the great feedback. Will continue to check for different versions. Main Movie mode will often work when Full Disc does not, depending on the copy protection.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am using Windows XP and DVD Fab v9.1.7.5 US. When I enable the pathway I get a message that tells me I either have to buy or renew DVDFab DVD Copy or wait for a new version to be released. When i disable the pathway I get a reading/writing error message.

Comment

So I take it then we are going to need a new version for Expendables 3? Any ETA?
          @Mike89, do you also have the same problem that the source size 13.12 GB is shown in Fulldisc?
          Please give us more info for your problem and more info of your DVD disc (Region code, purchased link...). Thanks!

Picked up Expendables 3, Madeas Christmas both from Lionsgate.
          Dvdfab shows 13.2GB for both movies
          Using 9.1.7.5 with pathplayer enabled
          @chitownr, I found a purchased link on Lionsgate store, is it this one?

Please tell us the purchased link, maybe we also need to get the same disc if necessary.

109m 00.79s: SourceSize: 6557 MB
          109m 00.79s: OutputSize: 8100 MB
          117m 41.73s: UILog:MsgWork:WorkStatus_Start
          117m 41.74s: burn folder C:\Users\Ray\Documents\DVDFab9\Temp\FullDisc\TYLER _PERRYS_A_MADEA_CHRISTMAS\ with VSO
          117m 41.75s: DriveX msg: remove media in driveX H.
          117m 41.75s: Source managerpen source flag:1,0,1,1
          136m 07.30s: DriveX msg: remove media in driveX J.
          136m 08.32s: Source managerpen source flag:1,0,1,1
          136m 08.34s: UILog:MsgWork:current work finish : 3
          From the log file, seems like that the DVD "TYLER _PERRYS_A_MADEA_CHRISTMAS" is copied fine.

Had read errors on 9.1.7.5, no problems with 9.1.4.5.
          @vgoral, please post your log file and the required files. More info of your DVD disc (Region code, purchased link...). Thanks!

@all, please export the source info by DVDFab and upload to us. dvdfab internal log and pathplayer log are also needed. Please see my attached screenshot.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Attached Files
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson
            It shows 13+GB in the side panel, but after further analyzing the disc it copies about 6300MB. This is for Expendables 3.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

All

Main Movie should work for this title but Full Disc may have unpredictable results. They are working on it now.

Comment

The problem has been fixed for Expendables 3, there will be a new release soon.

Comment

I didn't had any problem. The movie plays fine but if you press menu, it won't go there. So when the disc start to play, you need to wait until the menu shows up and then you can't change the language. I chose custom and check the movie and plenty other little files which I keep them.

Comment

A new version of Passkey is already out with the fix for this disc (Exp3), a new DVDFab will be out shortly as well.

Comment

Hi,

Please updated to the latest version 9176 and try again.

Please attached the required files and information as I said in #19 if you still have problem with DVD Expendables 3.

Thanks!

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Even with the update I am still getting the same error messages with A Madea's Christmas. I can't decrypt it.

Comment

Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from this disc to a new post. Copied fine for me, no error messages.

Comment

It copied just fine for me.

I have a region 1 disc of this movie I purchased at Wal Mart and it copied full disc just fine. Just letting you know.
                            Keep smiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X