This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount update

The discount for existing AIO Lifetime licensees is being distributed by email, so watch for it to claim your discount.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      That is correct. It is "standalone" only in the sense that it is sold that way, sort of like a plugin. It's not usable without the rest of the DVDFab framework.
      Aaaah!! Okay. It starting to make sense now. This "winter weather"(almost 50 degrees on the first day of winter!!) we're having here in Wisconsin is is getting me all discumbobulated.

Comment

Upgrade e-mail

So what if you already have lifetime memberships to dvd copy/ripper and bluray copy/ripper (literally just purchased bluray combo 5 days ago, now I wish I had waited)? So I've already spent nearly as much as the AIO lifetime, so do I just get the shaft? A seriously discounted upgrade to AIO lifetime, with the include C module would sure make the most sense for individuals in my senario. And or to be included in the C module discount e-mail certainly would be fair also. Just a thought to the marketing department, as individuals like me aren't going to upgrade to AIO or the C mod without such a deal, so ultimately their losing sales.

Comment

Accidently deleted that email. Can I get it resent to me somehow so I can get the 50% off the lifetime module?

Comment

Cinavia Removal on Ripped iso Files?

If you have Cinavia Blu-rays/DVDs already ripped to .iso (in Clone or Main Movie mode), can you upload the .iso file to DVDFab and use CinaviaRemoval HD to re-rip to a Cinavia-free copy... or, do you need the disk?
            Last edited by Spinmd; 12-22-2015, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Let's see here:

Digidave
              Great, we are expecting all time record highs here on Christmas Day but with a couple inches of rain.

rob557mag
              Well, your sob story has touched my heart, but I don't know if there is anything that can be done officially. Send me in a PM (DO NOT POST HERE) the email address you use for registering DVDFab products. I will intercede on your behalf and we will see what happens, but no promises.

Turak
              That should not be a problem, use the Support-> Contact link on the DVDFab website to send a message to the Service Team. Select "Purchase Problem" from the dropdown on the contact form, it is at the top of the list for a reason wink wink. You can send them a link to this thread, so they will see I put you up to this.

Spinmd
              Sorry, no. You must have the Cinavia infested disc in your machine to trigger the process.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

(Sorry, no. You must have the Cinavia infested disc in your machine to trigger the process)

I believe this answer is wrong as I just made a Cinavia free disk from a cloned iso on the hard drive of Mortal instruments and Fab worked on it.Also the reviewer for the link Fab included with the 30 percent off sales promo did the same with a test iso on the hard drive and it worked so I don't believe you need the disk in the drive for it to work.

Whats not said is does it work on 3d movies as well that have Cinavia?

Comment

You may be right, just repeating what I have been told by the creators of the product.

Comment

I got an email with 30% off last night. Is there another email with 50% off for lifetime coming also?

Comment

Unknown about the emails, but the correct discount is 50% for All-In-One Lifetime licensees unless this has changed.. Do not use the 30%, it is a promotional discount available to all AFAIK.

Comment

DVDs will be supported in the future.
                        For Blu-ray, support for archived ISOs and /or folders you may have will be added in the future.

Comment

Supported cards updated

The supported cards list has been updated, those now supporting h265 HEVC in DVDFab are:
                          • GeForce GTX TITAN X
                          • GeForce GTX 980 Ti
                          • GeForce GTX 980
                          • GeForce GTX 980M
                          • GeForce GTX 970
                          • GeForce GTX 960
                          • GeForce GTX 950
                          Some of the other M version below the 980 may work also but have not been tested with DVDFab. You can find more on this nvidia page: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus

Comment

Jurrasic World not supported but on the list

The only "list" I've been able to find is the one that contains product that has been released containing Cinavia, not a list of the releases that the CinaviaRemoval HD product has support for.

Is there a link to said list of releases that CinaviaRemova HD will remove Cinavia?

Comment

It is the only list; the ones with a green background are the supported ones. Note that support for 3D and 4K versions are indicated by a very small superscript after the movie name.

Comment

Clarification and Update

All,
                                1) The current version of CinaviaRemoval HD does not support DVDs, this will be added in the future.
                                2) The free trial policy for CinaviaRemoval HD is as follows:
                                • You can use the module free to see how it works and if it is suitable for you and your system.
                                • You can only use it for a single disc.
                                • The trial period expires 30 days after you first use it.
                                • During the 30-day period you can repeatedly use the disc you tried, but only that disc, not others.

3) CinaviaRemoval HD IS INCLUDED with the All-In-One package as of the release of v9.2.2.1 Beta.
                                4) Existing All-In-One Lifetime licensees can purchase CinaviaRemoval HD at a 50% discount and will be notified by email to their registered address. This offer expires in 30 days. Do not confuse this with other promotions or offers that may be included in other promotional emails.
                                5) Removing Cinavia from existing ISOs or BDMV folders you have may work but is not officially supported. There is no need to report failures related to anything except original discs that are on the supported title list.

Please also read post #1 in this thread is you have not done so already.

Comment

Working...
                                X