Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitles

I am not able to get subtitles when copying in MP4 format, how can i solve this problem (yes, subtitles are turned on).

I will move your thread to the Ripper forum for better visibility. Make sure you do not have Display Only Forced checked anywhere.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please tell us which settings you are using, i.e. direct render to video or remux into stream. If remux, your player may not support it. Happen with all titles or just one?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

render to video, tried remux also just in case. Have also tried copying dvd's that I've copied earlier with success, but no subtitles are showing up when trying again!

Comment

I am also getting the same problem when attempting to copy to Apple TV format

Comment

I will assume you are using the latest version of DVDFab (v9.1.7.1 as this is written), please tell me if this is not the case. It would be helpful to post the DVDFab_internal.log session from one of these "no sub" conversions.

Comment

No subititles

I am having the same issues. Tried Million Dollar Arm and Snowpiercer recently and with checking the Forced Subtitles, nothing shows up.

Comment

Sub-Titles Ripp to Mp4

Originally posted by jbruland2000@yahoo.no View Post
                I am not able to get subtitles when copying in MP4 format, how can i solve this problem (yes, subtitles are turned on).
                I can tell you from my own experience that for some reason not all players like the sub-titles files that DVDFab generates (extract to idx/sub file), I found that Media Player Classic about half the time won't display sub-titles but I've found that VLC Media Player works better. So maybe try VLC.

Comment

Originally posted by mycom View Post
                  I am having the same issues. Tried Million Dollar Arm and Snowpiercer recently and with checking the Forced Subtitles, nothing shows up.
                  Hi,

I'm not watch these movies yet. Not sure that these movies are include the forced subtitles, but the converted result will not have any subtitles when "Display forced subtitle only" option is checked if the movies don't have the forced subtitle.

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mycom View Post
                    I just finished Million Dollar Arm, you need to select the last English setting and do not check the forced subtitles.

Comment

Originally posted by darinmar View Post
                      I just finished Million Dollar Arm, you need to select the last English setting and do not check the forced subtitles.
                      I tried the last English setting without checking the Forced Subtitles and I still don't see any subtitles.

Comment

I do not have the DVD of Snowpiercer, but the Blu-ray does not have any forced subs that I can find. The top English stream contains some (but not all) translations of Korean->English dialog, but only if they are holding the little translators to their throats. Very odd way to author a disc.

Comment

Working...
                        X