convert region 2 to region 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

convert region 2 to region 1?

I'm thinking of buying a region 2 movie "my blueberry nights" because I can't find any region 1 available. Can dvdfab convert region 2 to region 1???? Or remove region code altogether..

Originally posted by tvghomestead View Post
    I'm thinking of buying a region 2 movie "my blueberry nights" because I can't find any region 1 available. Can dvdfab convert region 2 to region 1???? Or remove region code altogether..
    When DVDFab copies a move the result is a region free disc.

Comment

Just make sure you do not have a Matshita drive, it won't read an out-of-region disc. I buy some Region 2 DVDs for titles that are not available here in the US and use a USB drive to read them. They are still PAL video, but are watchable on almost any PC.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by tvghomestead View Post
        I meant to ask about blu-ray, sorry about the confusion guys. So, is it possible to copy a region B movie and have it output as region A??

Comment

When DVDFab copies a move the result is a region free disc
          As Gruñón said, you could play the movie in region A, B and C.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            As Gruñón said, you could play the movie in region A, B and C.

Wilson
            I finally got the region B movie I ordered. When I first open up dvdfab, I get the popup for region selection. This is where I'm confused. To make this region free, which region do I select (A, B, C)?

Comment

In order to remove region you have to select where disc is from not which region you are in. So let say you got from europe where it is region B then you will select region B to remove the code. In same way if disc is for region A and you are in region b zone you will slect region A to remove region code from disc.
              If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Working...
              X