New Intel HD Driver..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware New Intel HD Driver..

I just downloaded the new Intel HD video driver from a couple of days ago. Interestingly the readme mentions that Quick Sync is available now on select Pentium and Celeron processors. I guess they're trying to boost low end chip sales.

Yeah my new Celeron laptop has it, maybe it makes it not quite as slow
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Are you punishing yourself?

Comment

It was a gift from my wife so I absolutely love it! Know what I mean

Albert Einstein

Comment

hmmm...perhaps it could have an "accident"...as has happened here a few times.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It was a surprise so... The touch screen is kind of neat, but it's too slow for DVDFab and like programs. Good bedtime computer, don't need a light on in the room.

Albert Einstein

Comment

So has anyone installed the new Intel drivers and got DVDFab QuickSync encoding working?

I had it working on my old Sandy Bridge Core i7 2600k processor (Z68 Chipset), upgraded the processor a few days ago to an Ivy Bridge Core i7 3770k and my Win 7 wanted to install new Microsoft GPU drivers ... so I let it and DVDFab no longer had QuickSync available. Then I installed the new Intel drivers from the Intel website and still no luck.

Just wondering, cheers.

Comment

Hi,

If you are installed the driver of driver of Intel(R) HD Graphics Card 10.18.10.3496, please wait a new release. The issue is fixed.

If the newer DVDFab still could not detect the IQS GPU, please tell us the driver info and post the fabcheck log and DVDFab internal log.

Thanks!

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

OK, thanks ... I will wait for new release and test.
                  If I get impatient, I suppose I can always downgrade the Intel HD Graphics driver while I wait for the fixed DVDFab release.

Comment

Fixed Intel Quick Sync (IQS) in DVDFab problem by reinstalling the previous driver until DVDFab release their official patch.

Version 3412 (v15.33.13.3412) Intel HD drivers work fine

64bit Win7/8

32bit Win7/8

Comment

There is a fix for this in the new Beta, v9.1.3.7, please try it and report the results.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I updated both to DVDFab 9.1.3.7 and the Intel graphics driver to 3496 and it works as it should. It is indeed fixed.
                        Last edited by 90312; 04-02-2014, 05:45 PM.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Confirmed working here too....

Comment

Thanks ... I will roll forward Intel drivers and try Beta DVDFab this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                            X