Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Admin Free license update in post 69 & 70

All
    After the success of the Passkey giveaway and the site-wide discount, they area running a new giveaway, this time it is a TOTALLY FREE LIFETIME LICENSE of DVDFab Media Player 2 (Win or Mac), the latest version. Just enter an email address and you will be sent a key! And again, great discounts of at least 25% on all DVDFab products are part of the deal. Don't delay, get it now! And another great deal, if you have a Windows license for DVDFab products and need the Mac version, you can get any Mac module for a price of just 20% of the normal fee! Also works if you have Mac licenses and need Windows! If you don't have a license for a certain module but want it for Win and Mac, you pay just the regular fee +20% for the new module and get both versions! Details on the promotions page on the website. Promotions now expire 8 October, so don't miss out!

//////////UPDATE//////// See posts 69 and 70 in this thread for an update.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

@signals

In the intro description, it reads: *Full-featured Blu-ray navigation menu*
    The free version doesn't have that specification, it's only included in the Pro version and that one also says *30 day free trial*

Which version is the real giveaway? Which one should I download to take full advantage of this once in a life time promotion giveaway?

Comment

This is so cool! you guys are really killing it with the giveaways
      Still enjoying the Passkey.

Just waiting for email. Can't wait to play with this.

Thanks a lot for all the continued work over the years, guys.

Comment

Amazing
        I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
        I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Signals,

Could I Please get a link to the promotion? I've searched and no matter where I go or what I enter, I'm still asked for payment.

Comment

Hi
            Thank you for this giveaway,indeed a nice surprise.
            At mdgboxx.
            My license info says:
            basic features :free version :never expire :activated
            Advanced features: Promotion :never expire :activated
            In the email from dvdfab there are a download-link,and my player write it is the "PRO version".
            Regards Hasse
            Last edited by hasse; 09-12-2015, 01:04 PM.

Comment

All, I am trying it, I think it should be the FULL PRO version, with BD menu nav and as always, Cinavia immunity. Think of this as Christmas in September

Here is the link to the promo page: http://www.dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm Scroll down to see the details.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the support.

Comment

I submitted my email address for the promotion and got no reply. After getting no response, I submitted another email address the next day and again got no reply. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

I have downloaded the Pro version, it does tell me that it is activated and never expires.

But, I now have both the Free and Pro versions activated and never expire. I do not know how to uninstall the FREE version. Also, I cannot find the PDF Tutorial for Media Player like the one I have for DVDFab9.

There is a *How to* out there, but it concerns Mac and not IE/Windows.

Comment

Still waiting on reply after submitting email address since yesterday.

Comment

Hi.
                        Did you check your spamfilter ?
                        Unwanted posts?
                        I got the email within minuttes.
                        regards Hasse

Comment

Look in your email's spam folder or the "promotions" tab if you have gmail. I will try it again and see how long it takes.

Comment

Took less than one minute. Try it again, watch for any error messages in a popup box.

Comment

Originally posted by mdgboxx View Post
                              I have downloaded the Pro version, it does tell me that it is activated and never expires.

But, I now have both the Free and Pro versions activated and never expire. I do not know how to uninstall the FREE version. Also, I cannot find the PDF Tutorial for Media Player like the one I have for DVDFab9.

There is a *How to* out there, but it concerns Mac and not IE/Windows.
                              I hope it's OK to quote/reply to my own post. It took me long enough to figure it out. I found the Media Player Tutorials in the Media Player folder...Life should be made so simple...!

But, I still have the FREE version installed along with Media Player Pro.

Comment

Working...
                              X