Media Player Pro refuses to open blu-rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Player Pro refuses to open blu-rays

The program doesn't open blu-rays today.
    Is this more of the impact of whatever Fengtao is doing with servers that has forced folks to update DVDFab & basically shut down PassKey?
    Any ETA for new versions that will fix this problem?

The new versions for Fab Windows and Mac and Passkey are out already, see the release announcements on the forum home page. The problem with Player may not be directly related, I am checking it with the "home office" and will try some myself.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Does media player require passkey to be active? Media player seems to work ok now, as long as I have my passkey activated and running. Does that sound correct?

Comment

I don't know if you have to have it running for all BR discs but I just tried a Disney one I had near by and it won't play without it. No message it just goes back to opening screen.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

That duplicates the results I have obtained. Passkey is normally not required but fixes this as a workaround. They are working on a Player update, no ETA yet. Sorry for the problem, it was not anticipated as were the issues with DVDFab and Passkey. I had several DVDs that would not play without Passkey as well.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X