DRM Removal not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal not working

Latest iTunes and latest DVDFab not working. I see a progress for one song and after it goes to the end - application switches to another song from whole library (totally different) and makes one big file with all songs in random order. I dunno it is a bug, but has a problem and I can not solve it
    .:: Best Regards - Artur ::.

I, too, was not able to use DVDFab with the latest iTunes. (In my case it was converting movies.) After I downgraded my iTunes to version 12.6.1.25 (Windows 10 64), everything worked again.

Comment

I know, I tried to downgrade, but because of security bulletins and what is happening with outdated software, I decided to stay with newest possible version. I hope that DVDFab Team will find a way to solve that problem soon.

Comment

I have that same issue.

Comment

Originally posted by uglymouse View Post
          I, too, was not able to use DVDFab with the latest iTunes. (In my case it was converting movies.) After I downgraded my iTunes to version 12.6.1.25 (Windows 10 64), everything worked again.
          Where did you get the EXE to downgrade itunes?

EDIT: NEVER MIND!! https://www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/ITunes#64-bit
          Last edited by KidJoe; 11-14-2017, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Could you post the drm internal log here?
            I can not reproduce it. My itunes version is 12.7.1.14.
            And give me some handle steps, I will try again.
            Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-17-2017, 03:39 AM.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

I sent you a DM with archive containing both - logs and screen that application ended first conversion and ripping another file.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback.
                Please update iTunes library xml to try again.
                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

No.. nothing. I removed XML, generated it again, added again, copied to another location. Always the same.

I have my library on the other drive (music itself), but main folder and library files on C:\Users.

It worked earlier, and I thought it could be a problem because of this, but moving files (vause of small system drive)
                  is possible and legal via iTunes, so it could not be a problem itself.

All the time I start convert even one single song - it converts this one and then random songs from whole library.

Comment

Greetings. When trying to remove drm from itunes video file via windows 10 (not thru itunes) I also receive a 'failed' message. I do have 'share xml with other apps' checked. Thank-you for your help!

Comment

Sorry--I have itunes version 12.7.2.58

Comment

I also have the most recent version of iTunes right now.

Comment

@krupers

Please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab to try again. And feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and drm_internal.log.

Originally posted by savage01 View Post
                          Greetings. When trying to remove drm from itunes video file via windows 10 (not thru itunes) I also receive a 'failed' message. I do have 'share xml with other apps' checked. Thank-you for your help!
                          @savage01
                          Please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and drm_internal.log. Also, please post the screen where you get the failed message, thank you.

Regards,
                          mona

Comment

Hi Mona. I upgraded to latest version and it still failed. Attached are the logs and screen shot you requested. I had to log off and back on a few times as the DRM program didn't show any activity for ~10 minutes after I hit start to remove the drm protection. Thank-you!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by savage01 View Post
                              Hi Mona. I upgraded to latest version and it still failed. Attached are the logs and screen shot you requested. I had to log off and back on a few times as the DRM program didn't show any activity for ~10 minutes after I hit start to remove the drm protection. Thank-you!
                              drm fail (8:m4v_api_failed)!"

--
                              Please go to where you install DVDFab, default path is C:\Program Files OR Program Files(x86)\DVDFab 10\ConvertFile, see if there are FabIOS64.exe and FabIOS.exe.
                              If the two files are there, please disable your antivirus software to run DRM Removal to try again.

Regards,
                              mona

Comment

Working...
                              X