No announcement yet.

Broken with iTunes update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm very patient, but is this going to work some day? How many months do you need to fix this? Years, decades, centuries, etc.?

Windows 10, latest DVDFab, latest iTunes.

Come on, DRM removal for iTunes audio doesn't work, and don't ask for screenshots or logs, you should be smart enough to figure out what's the problem.

Comment

Is the audio DRM Removal module have worked in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by clefranc View Post
        Is the audio DRM Removal module have worked in the past?
        Hello clefranc,

By "DRM removal for iTunes audio doesn't work", what do you mean, what's the phenomenon? Could you please describe with details? Log files and related screenshots could be helpful, so please kindly provide too, thank you.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hello clefranc,

By "DRM removal for iTunes audio doesn't work", what do you mean, what's the phenomenon? Could you please describe with details? Log files and related screenshots could be helpful, so please kindly provide too, thank you.

Regards,
          Mona
          So, Mona, everything is alright in your lab, no problem at all with the "DRM removal for iTunes"? Nothing, nada, niet...

I sent you many email about this, but each time you ignored the information I send you, and you ask for silly logs and useless details here.

Test the thing with the latest Windows 10, iTunes and your "supposidly" DRM removal software. Then report back with your own logs and details.

Please tell me your software have no bugs and is working great for you. I think I'm due for a $300 refund.

Thank you very much!

Christian

Comment

So, Mona, everything is alright in your lab, no problem at all with the "DRM removal for iTunes"? Nothing, nada, niet...

I sent you many email about this, but each time you ignored the information I send you, and you ask for silly logs and useless details here.

Test the thing with the latest Windows 10, iTunes and your "supposidly" DRM removal software. Then report back with your own logs and details.

Please tell me your software have no bugs and is working great for you. I think I'm due for a $300 refund.

Thank you very much!

Christian
            I am also in agreement with "clefranc". We are now at 6 months of the DRM Removal section of the application not functioning correctly and it frankly it is not acceptable.

To be met with the standard line of attaching "log files and screenshots" when several users have reported similar issues, and then go through several days with no communication is incredibly poor customer service.

I can understand that the company is going to be reticent to publish any information regarding their advancements in DRM Removal from applications such as iTunes and any future services, but we have paid good money to make use of an advertised service that we are not getting.

If there are technical restrictions behind this, we as customers would appreciate regular updates on when the product is due to work.

Is there any idea when a version of DVDFab will be released with compatibility with the newer versions of iTunes?

Many thanks,

Ross

Comment

Thank you very much!

Christian
              Hello Christian,

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please PM me the email info you contacted me with? I could not locate your email with your forum registered email. Thank you.

Regards,
              Mona

Comment

fyi i'm running the latest version of itunes and dvdfab (10.0.9.0) and now have DRM removal working.

for me it was an authorisation issue (even though my purchased movies ran fine from itunes). all i did was remove the 'SC Info' folder as described here: https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT203160

haven't had a problem since.

Comment

Working...
                X