Between 3 and 8 seconds of silence in m4p files converted to m4a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between 3 and 8 seconds of silence in m4p files converted to m4a

When using the DRM Removal utility for iTunes, 3 out of 5 converted songs include a 3-8 seconds gap with no data in it (as shown by the analysis done using WavePad). Any suggestions?
    • iTunes version 12.9.2.6 download from Apple, not the MS Store
    • DRMRemoval version 2.0.0.2
    • Dual CPU E5-2650v3 - 64GB RAM
    Attached Files

Hi Balarizaaf,

Please post the drm log file and dvdfab_internal.log file.

Also, what player did you use for the playback?

Comment

Hello Mona ,

Here are the logs as per requested. As for the player, the gap happens in all players (as you can see from the sound analysis I attached initially and from the frequency spectrogram attached in this reply).

Best regards,
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Balarizaaf View Post
        Hello Mona ,

Here are the logs as per requested. As for the player, the gap happens in all players (as you can see from the sound analysis I attached initially and from the frequency spectrogram attached in this reply).

Best regards,
        Thank you for the info, we will check as soon as possible.

Comment

Mona ,
          FYI, I've updated DVDFab to 11.0.0.9 and Windows 10 to version 1809 but the results are the same (probably because DRMRemoval.exe is still on 2.0.0.2).

Comment

Mona Also, forgot to mention that the issue isn't with specific files. A file can fail once, then you re-run the conversion on that file alone and it works fine. However, this isn't an acceptable workaround as I have thousands of files to convert and can't check each one manually for error and reconvert the faulty ones individually.

Comment

Mona Any news on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Balarizaaf View Post
                Mona Any news on this?
                Hi, we are still working on the issue. Any update, we will keep you posted, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X