iTunes Rental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies iTunes Rental

I was curious to see if this would work so I rented a movie I already own and ran it through dvdfab. Now it does work but with 2 problems. The media type remains "Home Video" instead of changing to "Movie" so iTunes will only see it as a rental unless you change the attribute. Easy fix but the second problem is a little more difficult. If you start the movie from the beginning there is no audio. If you pause the movie and then unpause, it works flawlessly. Any ideas on why this would happen?

Originally posted by Breticus View Post
    I was curious to see if this would work so I rented a movie I already own and ran it through dvdfab. Now it does work but with 2 problems. The media type remains "Home Video" instead of changing to "Movie" so iTunes will only see it as a rental unless you change the attribute. Easy fix but the second problem is a little more difficult. If you start the movie from the beginning there is no audio. If you pause the movie and then unpause, it works flawlessly. Any ideas on why this would happen?
    Thanks for posting. The QA team needs the files as below:

1. /Music/iTunes/iTunes Music Library.xml

2. drm_internal log and dvdfab_internal log

The default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Thanks in advance!

Comment

For some reason it won't let me upload the itunes library file. It keeps erroring out. Is there another way?
      Attached Files

Comment

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Breticus View Post
          For some reason it won't let me upload the itunes library file. It keeps erroring out. Is there another way?
          Hello, please update to the latest version of DVDFab, try again, and then upload the latest drm_internal log and dvdfab_internal log file.
          As for the iTunes library file, please try to zip it and upload again, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X