This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies iTunes 12.10.3 Support

Hi guys can you add support for itunes 12.10.3 currently it is failing to convert it tried downgrading but that didn't help
    Last edited by Justin; 12-15-2019, 01:18 AM.

Hi Justin,

Sorry about that. It's known that DRM Removal for Apple has compatible problem with the latest iTunes version, we need time to check it out.
    Please use an early iTunes version for now. Here is the link you can download an earlier version of iTunes (v12.9.0.167), this version has been fully tested, and it works well:
    http://dcy85gja7rdts.cloudfront.net/...nes64Setup.exe

Comment

thanks hopefully there will be a fix for it soon

Comment

Thanks the version of iTunes posted works fine....

Comment

Any update on the status of this? I'm getting worried that we may have to find new software to do this but I don't want to do that because I like the ease of fab.

Comment

For now, the iTunes version that Mona posted seems to work for others, why not give that a try until the developers can generate a fix for the newer version.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              For now, the iTunes version that Mona posted seems to work for others, why not give that a try until the developers can generate a fix for the newer version.
              Unfortunately that version is NOT working... As an example, see -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...vdfab-11-0-6-6

Comment

Another user said it worked fine, have you tried it?
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Another user said it worked fine, have you tried it?
                  Yes I have. And it crashes iTunes and doesn't work. In addition, DVDFab seems to think the process completed successfully per it's on screen display and logs.

Comment

I am sorry to hear it. The lesson to take from this thread is that if you have a version of iTunes that works, don’t update it. The updates often remove things under user control.

Comment

So i purchased DVDFab DRM Removal (Never Expire) today, before reading on the forum that it isn't working. Same issue as Justin with iTunes 12.10.3... After reading I decided to downgraded to iTunes 12.9.0.167. Then the process made it to 88% before crashing. I hope it's resolved soon so I can say my purchase is not in vain.

Comment

Originally posted by lrhall96 View Post
                        So i purchased DVDFab DRM Removal (Never Expire) today, before reading on the forum that it isn't working. Same issue as Justin with iTunes 12.10.3... After reading I decided to downgraded to iTunes 12.9.0.167. Then the process made it to 88% before crashing. I hope it's resolved soon so I can say my purchase is not in vain.
                        Can you try what I posted here -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...or-drm-removal and see if it helps you?

I was able to do 9 movies last night without a problem.

I did have two fail, but DVDFab reported failure this time, and later when I tried playing the original in iTunes it errors so I might have bad downloads.

Comment

So, I triedthe DTM remover. It needed iTunes instaled. So I installed iTunes, reluctantly. Remover stated iTunes, several times then crashed the program. Error code 21 is logged in the DRM log file. So I came here for help.II tried using the version of iTunes cited above, the older one. This did not work on one file, posssibly because it was "1080p" and DVDFab thinks my graphics card can't handle that, though it does. I was clicking on "Use SD" in the warning dialog box. As that failed miserably, only creating a 6 MEGAByte output file, I decided to try a second movie (also 1080p). That time I clicked "OK" on the warning. That seemed to work. It took ages. After several hours of sleep, I found a "success" dialog box and a new, DRM-free file. It is 3 times the size of the original but that's fuine as storage is cheap.

The problem is that VLC doensn't read it. The file is broken. I don't know why and I'm too tired fighting with this broken DRM remover to bother any more. All told, this was a total waste of time, effort and money.

Comment

If the file has problems, scan it with MediaInfo and attach the text file output to a new post so the developers and see and study it. Or upload it to the DVDFab ftp site. Have you tried it with another software player, such as Fab's?

Comment

I have a bit of a fix this downgrade to itunes Version 12.9.6.3 and make sure you dont intall it in the same place as the other itunes verion creat a new folder and istall it in there all the apple application programs egg apple application support 32 bit and 64 bit and apples software update.. Again as i stated dont install it in the same location create a New Folder and istall it in there

Comment

Working...
                              X