No announcement yet.

Always fails at 66% with itunes 12.9.0.167 and dvdfab 11.0.6.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies Always fails at 66% with itunes 12.9.0.167 and dvdfab 11.0.6.6

I'm trying to use the DRM Removal for Apple feature on my itunes purchased movies.

It fails every time, stopping precisely at 66% on every single file. it says "iTunes 12.9.0.167 Crashed". DVDfab then claims the file was successfully converted, when it was not.

Similar issue here,although the percentage it stops at isn't always 66%. For me, its got as far as 88%

I get a pop-up that Itunes crashed, yet DVDFab says success and goes on to the next movie in the queue.

Also iTunes v12.9.0.167 (recomended in other thread by Mona HERE), and DVDFAb 11.0.6.6.

The attached log, both files had iTunes Crashed messages, yet DVDFab reported successful.

Attached Files

Comment

I'm having the same issue as well and am using the same versions of DVDFab and iTunes mentioned by usagi and KidJoe.

Comment

Same here: Simply ..Dont work

Comment

All,
          Thanks for the feedback, the developers are checking it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same situation for me. I tried with DVDfab 11.0.6.6. and the previous version, and with the recommended version of iTunes. I also tried changing video and audio settings in iTunes with no luck. Both HD and 720p downloads, and various resolution/audio settings in the playback menu.

Comment

This problem is still happening. DRM Removal for Apple video is not working for me as well. I downgraded iTunes as recommended but problem still persists. I sent this issue to DVDFab Support and here is my Feedback ID# 6755446. I hope someone keeps us posted.

Comment

Similar issue here,although the percentage it stops at isn't always 66%. For me, its got as far as 88%

I get a pop-up that Itunes crashed, yet DVDFab says success and goes on to the next movie in the queue.

Also iTunes v12.9.0.167 and DVDFAb 11.0.6.6.

The attached log, both files had iTunes Crashed messages, yet DVDFab reported successful. Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.png
Views:	1012
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	377016

Comment

usagi , norbit , PerK , liquidsoap89 DVDLover mengo i'm having pretty good luck after doing what I posted here -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...or-drm-removal

can any of you test it and provide some feedback?

Comment

I followed your suggestions, KidJoe, and it worked. Thanks so much for the work-around!

Comment

I had hesitated going that far before KidJoe. I had a similar problem a few months ago. I had found another link and I had to delete a couple of specific files while downgrading iTunes. Naturally this time I couldn't find the link and I could not get drm removal to work. You other post convinced me to try what I knew I should have done in the first place. Just at this point I wasn't convinced it was going to work. Well I did it and it is working again.

Comment

Working...
                      X