Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal For Apple Failing

Hello,

I've used the DRM Removal For Apple product for a couple of years now, however, I haven't needed to use it in over a year so I just downloaded the latest version of DVDFab (11.0.8.9), renewed my license for DRM Removal For Apple and updated to the latest version of iTunes (12.10.7.3).

I opened iTunes and made sure I could play the downloaded files that I want to remove the DRM from so I know iTunes is working OK. I've then tried to use the program on a couple of my iTunes files but the process is failing and it's not giving me any details.

Based on what I've seen in some other threads I'm attaching a couple of my log files in the hopes these will help.

Please let me know if you need any additional details or log files.

Thanks for your help,

Kevin
    Attached Files

At least part of the problem is the version of iTunes you're using. See the stickied thread at the top of this forum for more advice

Like others, I began having issues with DRM Removal. When trying to remove DRM from movies, it would look like its working, get to a percentage, then I'd get

Comment

Originally posted by Pythonline View Post
      At least part of the problem is the version of iTunes you're using. See the stickied thread at the top of this forum for more advice

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...or-drm-removal

Thanks very much for this VERY helpful reply!

I followed the steps outlined in the post at the top of that thread and it worked!

Thanks again,

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kbachelder View Post

Thanks very much for this VERY helpful reply!

I followed the steps outlined in the post at the top of that thread and it worked!

Thanks again,

Kevin

How did you follow the steps in this when the download link is dead, where did you download your copy of iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by bbrid0811 View Post

How did you follow the steps in this when the download link is dead, where did you download your copy of iTunes
          Use this link.. https://secure-appldnld.apple.com/it...nes64Setup.exe

Comment

This doesn't make any sense. I've been using the DRM tool for at least a year, maybe longer, with iTunes 12.9.2.6, without a hitch, including a few downloads just a few days ago. Now, all of a sudden, it doesn't work?

With the latest DVDFab update the DRM remover wouldn't even load, so I figured there's a bug and reverted to the version that was working three days ago, and that now gives me a warning that my version of iTunes is too new. And if I read the tagged post, I have to remove and re-download every single movie? That's very strange, and a royal pain.

How is it that this function worked three days ago, but not now?

Comment

Hello everybody,
              I also bought the DRM removal for Apple and I have to say that I am very disappointed. I think it works, but unfortunately it doesn't. DVDFab bought the latest software, film "The next Mutant" (2020) from Apple and tried to pull DRM onto the hard drive via DRM Removal for Apple. iTunes version 12.9.0.167 is available and installed. From 87% I always have to expect that an iTunes crash will be caused. Over and over and over again. Didn't even make it in one go. Tried, uninstalled, cleaned up, deleted and reinstalled for a whole day. The checkmark for XML in iTunes is also set. I gave up in the end! It doesn't work! I also tried instructions and ideas here from the forum, but all without success. It's a shame for my money, I bought a lot of DVDFab products and a few other products just recently. That will change now, that trust is gone, a solution is URGENT!

Comment

Working...
              X