Question about The Movie Folder in MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fcwilt View Post

Do you get the meta-data file that you get when using FD/CL mode?

Frederick
    No you don't. That was something I was wondering about myself. When I copy the ISO using DVDFAB there is an meta file generated. When I copy the file manually there is no
    meta file created. Not sure whether DVDFAB is creating the meta file or the MS is creating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

Select DVDFab Movie Server from the save to list and click the Start button directly.
      Hello Wilson,

You're are going to be a happy camper, sir -- Success!!!

--Did as instructed, and now I can see the meta-data of the of the movie "Rings" in the movie selection of the MS, and it also stored the movie to my own HD, not the internal HD of the MS which had me worry about!

-So my 2 cents: these two updates worked -- Whenever you send out a public update just make clear to everyone to just click the "Start button directly! LOL

Take Care now
      Ish

btw - my only concern that the movie transfer rate no higher then 9mb!, using landline!

Comment

Quick question...Maybe this has been addressed... the MS is not an option for receiving a Main Movie iso, but only when processing a "Full Disk." Is this appropriate? If so, pls explain why not. Maybe I'm in over my head and there is a technical reason why DVDFab 10 can't transfer MM iso to MS. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron4 View Post
          Quick question...Maybe this has been addressed... the MS is not an option for receiving a Main Movie iso, but only when processing a "Full Disk." Is this appropriate? If so, pls explain why not. Maybe I'm in over my head and there is a technical reason why DVDFab 10 can't transfer MM iso to MS. Thx.
          Hi,

We will consider to support the main movie in the furture version.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I see, MS is designed that way. I thought I was doing something wrong.
            Thanks Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by Ron4 View Post
              I see, MS is designed that way. I thought I was doing something wrong.
              Thanks Wilson
              Hi,

Any feedback and feature request will be appreciatived.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X