Duplicate posters on network shares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post
    Well I've done some additional testing on mine and other duplicate posters. I created 3 movie folders on my PC with different type movies in each one.
    1st has ISO files
    2nd has AVI's where all audio is incorporated into the one file
    3rd has some older movies where the audio and subtitles are separate, so 3 files per movie
    I shared all 3 folders and connected them to the MS.
    Duplicate posters for every movie.
    As to the question that Ish asked earlier. The MS manager sees all the folders and only shows one poster for each movie.

Movies play fine. I can select either poster for a movie and it will play the movie and even pick up where you stopped the movie when you used the other poster.

Please help. I'm afraid to attach my very large library
    Hi Hunter,

Correct me if I am wrong, sir, but wouldn't that full quite quickly your HDD, just having 3 folders for the same movie?

Ish

Comment

Originally posted by Ish View Post

Hi Hunter,

Correct me if I am wrong, sir, but wouldn't that full quite quickly your HDD, just having 3 folders for the same movie?

Ish
      I don't have 3 folders of the same movie. I'm testing 3 folders with different format types. None of the movies are the same.

Comment

Hi all,

The new server for poster wall from NAS is in the plan, but it needs some time.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post

I don't have 3 folders of the same movie. I'm testing 3 folders with different format types. None of the movies are the same.
          I see, LOL
          Ish

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi all,

Thanks!

Wilson

Thanks Wilson for the update!
            Take Care
            Ish

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
              Hi all,

Thanks!

Wilson
              If it offers the same user interface experience as the current "Movies" interface that will be just grand.

Frederick

Comment

I followed email instructions from Mona to clear data from the MS App within the setup of the MS.
                I still have the duplicate posters for my network attached movies but now almost all the posters are in Chinese!!!!!!
                Plus none of the network attached movies show up in MS Manager
                Now how do I fix this????
                Last edited by Hunter1955; 08-03-2017, 01:22 AM.

Comment

I just upgraded MS to the new code. 1.0.4 that just came out today.
                  I looked at my LAN connected folders and they still show in what appears to be Chinese.
                  So I deleted connection to both folders, then I did another clear data on the MS app.
                  After configuring the MS again I reconnected to one of my network folders.
                  Same issues. Duplicate Posters for each movie. All description are in Chinese. Some movies had the correct poster.
                  I was able to use MS Manager to correct them, but I shouldn’t need to.

Comment

I just installed the new firmware that came out today. After installing I cleared data from the MS App. After configuring I added 3 network shared folders and none of the movies list in Chinese and the duplicate posters are gone. Thank you DVDFAB Team!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X