No announcement yet.

Scraping (poster, metadata) error reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

​​​​​​Personal Services (https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/442...sonal-services) has now completely disappeared from my library, even though it is on my hard disk at

/movies/Personal Services (1987)/Personal Services (1987).iso

So since reporting the mismatch on this forum it has got worse rather than better.

Comment

Firmware: 1.0.2.
      MAC: F0:62:0D:10:0D:98

Name: Bombshell The Hedy Lamar Story (2017).iso
      FullPath: //mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/Movies/Bombshell The Hedy Lamar Story (2017).iso
      Error: Movie not found during scraping
      Correct Result: Bombshell The Hedy Lamar Story (2017) - TheMovieDB ID: 455565-bombshell-the-hedy-lamarr-story
      Action Taken: None, nothing returns during scraping and nothing shows on https://dms.dvdfab.cn

Name: Den of Thieves (2018).iso
      FullPath: //mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/Movies/Den of Thieves (2018).iso
      Error: Movie not found during scraping
      Correct Result: Den of Thieves (2018) - TheMovieDB ID: 449443-den-of-thieves
      Action Taken: None, nothing returns during scraping and nothing shows on https://dms.dvdfab.cn

Comment

1. Night at the Museum 2.iso
        2. U;\share\sata\sata1\DVDFab\Movies
        3. Refreshes back to Night at the Museum (original).
        4. Night at the Museum 2: Battle for the Smithsonian
        5. F0:62:0D:10:0C:F4

1. Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971).iso
        2. U:\share\sata\sata1\DVDFab|Movies
        3. Will not load or sort it correctly. Uses the grey generic poster and it is at the beginning of the alphabetical listing
        6. Same Mac address for all

1. Murder She Purred (1988).iso
        2. U:|share\sata\sata1\DVDFab\Movies
        3. Keeps it in videos area without updating it when I select the correct movie.

1. 9 to 5.iso
        3. Keeps in Videos section without updating

Have tried it with the words spelled out Nine to Five and 9 to 5. It used to and then stopped.

1. Mayday at 40000 Feet (1976).iso
        3. Will not load or sort correctly. Keeps in the Videos section instead of movies.

1. ALMOST_AN_ANGEL.iso
        3. Keeps in Videos section instead of movies with grey generic poster

1. To Dance with the White Dog.iso
        3. Will not sort into movies, keeps in videos section with generic greyed poster. No amount of updating will move it

1. Iron Eagle.iso
        2. U:\share\sata\sata1\DVDFab|Movies\Iron Eagle\
        3. Same as above, will not sort where it belongs in the movies, keeps in Videos with generic grey poster

In addition, I have some home made videos I loaded into Videos directory that it keeps picking and giving them all the same poster and information. Is there a way to stop it scraping Videos directory? Those will not be matching anything and shouldn't waste time scraping them.

I have an episode of Emergency! TV series labelled correctly with the season and episode number but it will not allow me to select TV Series when correcting it, instead I get an Asian version of a 50 minute show from 1976 that says it is a comedy.

Have many more, but this is a good start.

Comment

Working...
        X