Add Local Poster/Backgrounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Local Poster/Backgrounds

I have searched the forum without success for the following... maybe I am missing something simple. In addition to my personally owned commercial movies I have a couple hundred home/vacation movies that I need to add information and images. I have gone into the dms.dvdfab.cn and tried to add local images for poster/background and it refuses to do so. I have changed the image size to very small. I have tried both .png and .jpg formats.

They are all on my SATA drive and are seen and played by the MS without issue. All are in .iso format.

Is there something that I need to be doing different to add the images and data to these movies?

See this thread:
    I've uploaded my own personal home videos and I see them in DMS, but when I attempt to edit the meta data (e.g. posters, background, dates, etc) nothing is

It sounds like you may have the same issue as @PabloT and I. If the movie file has not been scraped and identified by the DMS online, then it will not allow you to save any custom editing.

Comment

Yes, that is exactly what I am experiencing. I am surprised that we are the only ones asking about this issue.
      I also have the same issue for obscure or (non-high grossing) commercial movies that are not found in the scrape process like "Under the Lighthouse Dancing" or "The Grass Harp".

Comment

Can an Fengtao person please respond to this concern?

Comment

Hi,

We are checking the problem, sorry for this to trouble you, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you for checking this...

Comment

as a workaround in the meantime :
              roll back to firmware 1.0.1.0 and add all metdata for your non-commercial movies easily with the local editor...

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion... I am not interested in rolling back to an older version. It's just sad that they took the option away from us.

Comment

Could someone here post step-by-step instructions for rolling back the firmware (to 1.0.1.0)? I'm unclear on the process. Thanks in advance, should someone provide this info.

Comment

Hopefully this attachment of my internal log will reach you: Guess not... file too large. what now? delete the file, let the program create another (smaller) internal log of my problem(s) and then return here and try to upload this file (that should be much smaller, since it would be a new file)?

Comment

Working...
                    X