Disappearing posters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post
    Thank you ting, it worked. I have to manually redo about 500 movies and tv shows but it is scraping again.
    which step is your execute it ?

I think you clear the cache and scrape it again ..

we are trying to avoid user lost his modified data when rebuild library in the future version.

Comment

Yes, I cleared the cache but also the data.

Comment

Ting or jimczyz how can one clear the cache in the DMS? I see no such function. Know what clearing of the cache is because I do it all the time using Windows but do not see this process in any settings under the DMS. I do know that the DMS does have a cache in it because when I hot swap out HDD it has the same movies that show up on the new HDD as the old HDD that I took out until I do a rebuild of the HDD library. Doing that, is this the reference to clearing the cache in/using the DMS?

Comment

Go into settings - General - advanced settings - storage - apps (internal storage) - dvdfab movie server. Clearing just the cache didn't quite do it for me, I also had to clear data which was using almost all the internal storage space. I had to manually redo a bunch of my stuff but it did scrape most of it again.

Comment

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post
            Go into settings - General - advanced settings - storage - apps (internal storage) -
            Thanks did not know that option was there. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

You're welcome. I hope it works for you.

Comment

Working...
              X